Wednesday

For Book Publishing and Contact Info


If you want to buy photo micrographs (Photos for book publishing ) please contact me.
To see E-mail address View the Profile.
Most of the photos have the 2048 x 1536 size
(original full size). It's possible to take some photos to the size of 2592 x 1993, but the visible image will become smaller. I think 2048 x 1536 is enough. There are some limitations in the microscopic photography unlike normal photography.

Price (approximate) 150 to 200 US dollars per image, for college text books.
This is for non-exclusive licensing. This amount may change according to the other conditions..
If you want to contact me by E Mail then have a look at my profile.

If you want to contact me or have suggestions for this blog then leave a comment here.

Comments.

No comments: